Trackian is a software company aiming to meet the marketing need of agency owners, advertisers, and online business owners to track data more effectively and efficiently through centralized, insightful, and actionable dashboards.
Nowadays, businesses struggle with data centralization, data analysis and marketing attribution due to data silos that close off information from interacting with other data points. This hurts companies’ overall ability to perform at their best, preventing them from cutting costs everywhere they need to, and optimizing marketing strategies in a timely manner.
By blending Tracking with Thracian, the concept of Trackian was born. Inspired by the brave Thracian tribes, Trackian embodies the spirit of decisive actions required for today’s digital warriors – the marketers – who have to be quick and precise in order to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
Specializing in data tracking and analysis, Trackian has found a solution that fixes the essential problem of data silos, and improves on existing options. It does it in several steps:
- Data centralization. Unify data through the process of data blending, which connects marketing platforms and extracts the data from them into a single source, refining data points.
- Enhanced reporting and data analysis. Actionable insights like graphs and charts for keeping tabs on everything at a glance away, an alerting system to pay mind only to what truly requires it, and product performance tracking for pin-point accurate reports.
- Wider attribution and easier ROI measurement. Cross-check customer behavior data with GA4 and sophisticated custom-made models within a window of up to 90 days.
- Strict budget allocation. Understand the exact route where to allocate the budget, without being affected by overlapping, unattributed or over-attributed revenue values.
- Full visibility for the team. A unified view over various data sources for everyone on the team to be on the same page.
- Exceptional campaign analysis. No relying on in-platform data for determining channel attribution, more detailed funnel performance and additional technical info to locate the weak spots of the customer journey.
- Forecasting with finesse. Stick to the plan or make adjustments based on traditional and custom time-specific goals and targets, with a bird’s-eye view over data.
- Macro-environment correlations. Find out the positive or negative correlation of events like the weather and news with brand interest, product sales, and more by cross-relating data from individual channels, campaigns, and platforms.
- A single view to monitor all the properties. Identify at a moment’s notice which project, website, or domain needs housekeeping.
With Trackian, marketers make a shift in how they work. From being reactive and juggling ways to not lose control, they become proactive – planning and executing based on asserted knowledge through expertly analyzed data.
Informed decision-making is, in its essence, the balance between timing and knowledge. Save time in analytics and take decisive actions to make earnings that reflect your company’s real value.